The Green Connoisseur Blog

The Green Connoisseur is your source for high-end goods and services that are green and sustainable. Please click on the link below to visit our homepage.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Luv My Woobie! Has Gone Green

Shopping for new parents this holiday season or looking to pamper your precious little one? Today, a great deal of luxury retailers are discovering the beauty, convenience, and benefits of environmental friendliness by utilizing sustainable and renewable materials when creating their retail masterpieces. At the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas that recently took place last September, Luv My Woobie, Inc. pulled the curtain back on their Organic Collection of high-end baby products. Now, parents can choose an organic blanket and matching burpie made from eco-friendly cotton fabrics and bamboo – something I've never heard used in the production of children's clothing. Speaking of bamboo, did you know that it is one of the most sustainable and renewable crops in the world? Plus, it is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. Overall, I think the blankets make a perfect addition to the Luv My Woobie Silk Brocade and Cotton Collections. Each Luv My Woobie! blanket measures 36" x 36" with a convenient pocket and Velcro closure. Satin binding elevates the level of security and comfort for the 'green' baby in your life. Within the Organic Collection, you can choose from three different styles: the Chloe, Jaden and Sage. Green happens to be my favorite color, so the Sage blanket naturally caught my eye. Luv My Woobie, Inc. is also known for satisfying the needs of fashion-conscious mommies, so I'm sure the Chloe will turn a few heads as well.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home