Julia Stiles Spoofs for a Good Cause
At first glance, the video may seem a bit careless and not super funny. Julia Stiles is being interviewed about her new 100% eco-friendly fashion line, featuring such gems as '10 Shirts I Love About You,' 'A Guy's Thing,' and 'Save the Last Shants.'
- The first fashion masterpiece, '10 Shirts I Love About You,' consists of ten different vintage shirts which have been sliced up and put together to create an 'entirely new design.'
- 'A Guy's Thing' is a spiffy suit created from newspapers and finished with a Swiffer pad tie, which shouldn't be worn during sports or in the rain.
- The last design, 'Shants' features a shirt that can be used as a pair of pants, with the tie doubling as a funky belt.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's new line, 'ZOEtees loves Gwyneth Paltrow' launches in Fall of '09, with proceeds benefiting the London's Kids Companies.
- Alicia Silverstone is partnering with EcoTools to bring you an eco-friendly makeup accessory line, complete with cosmetic bags and brushes. The release is scheduled for the holiday season '09.
- Pamela Anderson's eco-friendly clothing line, co-created by designer Richie Rich and scheduled to be available at some point this summer.
- EDUN, the organic and eco-friendly clothing company created by Bono and Ali Hewson, features great graphic tees, dressy clothing and more - for men, women, and kids.